Friday, February 26, 2010

The J O B Express

So, I applied for another job today. I normally don't get on here and post every single time I do that, but this one was different. Rodney found it on Craigslist (because you know that we are junkies now) We had been waiting for something official to come out regarding the new 'school house' that they were building on NAS Pensacola and thought maybe I could hopefully get something there. This had something to do with it, but it was nothing like any other job application I had ever filled out or questionaire I had answered before. I'm not going to put the companies name, because hopefully I will get it and if they do what I think they will do regarding security, they will find this. So, what was strange about the whole thing is that they didn't ask typical problem solving questions. It was almost like they wanted me to think outside the box. So, I did. It was very nice to not feel like I had to 'fit' into a description or give the 'proper' answer. I kinda let my mind take off into left field for a change, which I so often do and gave answers off the seat of my smart aleky pants!!!! It was AWESOME!!!! Don't get me wrong I still totally allow God and my raising to guide me, however it was almost like relaxing your mind and just letting go for a moment and then it just 'came' to me. I can't explain it. I know I didn't feel like I was forcing control and forcing my mind to cooperate and crap out an answer like I used to feel in school all the time. It was very different and very much more relaxed. It would be nice if I got it, but hey, you know me, if not then something else is in store for me and I'll be waiting to know what it is!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment